|HOW TO | ANSWER| ACCOUNTING STANDARD| AUDITING STANDARDS |LAW | BASED | QUESTIONS | ACCOUNTS | LAW |AUDITING | IPCC |FINAL|EXAMS
We have regularly been requested by to students on HOW TO PRESENT CASE BASED QUESTIONS.
HOWTO WRITE CASE BASED ANSWERS IN LAW ACCOUNTS AUDIT EXAMS OF CA IPCC AND FINAL EXAMS
- Authority as in Accounting standard, Auditing Standard, law there name and number
- Example: As per Accounting Standard 26 or As per SA 230 or As per Companies Act 2013
- In next line, you should mention the relevant Para number of AS or section In law
- The fact of authority: Next Line will be the part of accounting standard, auditing standard or Law section which relates to question. Because generally, questions come from a part of As, SA, or Section Example: As per Para 26 of AS 26 or As per sub-section 3 of section 133
- write the text of relevant para or section
TIPS FOR PRESENTATION FOR CA EXAMS
- Leave two line after each paragraph above,
- Give more spacing so as to make reading easier and fast by the ICAI checker.
- Always underline the important parts like para number or text on which answer is based.